RSS

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Animal Friend Costumes!

Hey guys! It's Sweetstorm from Pixie Hollow here to give you the low down on all some of the animal friend outfits! I'll give you tips on how to pair your own outift with your animal friends so you can be one of the most stylish fairies in Pixie Hollow! Let's get started!!

This week I will be talking about the bat friend costume! Here is what it looks like:



The bat costume makes your pet look like an actual bat! It has two, small black wings that make your animal friend look really scary and also two black, creepy eyebrows! This costume for your animal friend will be the PERFECT outfit for just hanging out or if your going to a Halloween party! It's also great for if you will be flying high in the sky at night time. You could also consider being a vampire for Halloween and pairing this costume with it!

You should really consider changing your animal friends outfit everytime you change yours to really complete your look! I have included a picture of me and my pet bellow so you can see how I paired my outfit with his:


This outfit is great for a Halloween costume!


Thanks so much for reading and keep checking back for more articles featuring animal friends!!

See ya' next time!!

- Sweetstorm

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there sweetstorm! im new to this page but is your d-name d-sweetstorm ? you might be on my friends list

nightfall
talentmaster101

Post a Comment